Winning SEO with Google Business Profile Management
What is a Google Business Profile?
When someone searches for a product or service, Google will often show a map of local businesses that offer that product or service.
Your Google Business Profile puts your business on that map, which also usually means your website is listed near the top of the page, immediately below the ads. Sometimes, your profile will show at the right side of the page in the search results.
Google Business Profile Management enhances your profile so it shows more frequently.
Have your Google Profile managed for additional free visibility in searches.
Google Business Profile Management from Bird’s Eye
Your Google Business Profile management is included in with your Google Ads Managed Service.
In select cases, Bird’s Eye will offer profile management as a standalone service.
Set Up Google Business Profile
To set up your Google Business Profile, Bird’s Eye will:
- Create your account.
- Add your products / services.
- Insert your logo.
- Insert a cover image.
- Add a business description.
- Add your business hours.
- Add your location information (showing your exact location is optional).
- Create a custom link to your Google Analytics for conversion tracking.
- Link to your Google Ads account so you have a location extension in Ads.
Google Business Profile Ongoing Optimization
Maintaining your Google Business Profile is crucial to staying at the top of Google search results. There are several techniques Bird’s Eye uses to do this, including:
- Respond to reviews
- Add pictures (provided by you)
- Add posts
- Add special promotional content as you make it available
- Keep products up to date
- Update hours, especially holiday hours
- Performance reporting
Get Started with Your Google Ads Today
Having an expert in your corner ensures you get the best placement on Google, you don't spend more than you have to, and your business benefits from targeted sales leads driven to your website.