Introduction To Google Ads / AdWords
July 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FREE Webinar: Introduction to Google Ads
Get the basic know how to set up and manage your Google Ads account for profitability and success!
Date: July 7, 2020 From 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
Perfect for the Do it Yourselfer!
There’s a lot of ‘stuff’ going on in a Google Ads account. For the uninitiated it can be overwhelming and quickly leads to frustration and be very expensive.
It doesn’t have to be this way. This free introduction to Google Ads webinar focuses on the basics of good setup, and cost control and good day to day management practices so you can make money right out of the gate instead of getting frustrated!
Google advertising is very profitable if you avoid making some expensive mistakes; the kind of errors that cost a lot of money and can leave some feeling discouraged.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Manage Google Ads advertising without breaking your bank account
- Set up your advertising account for success: win the race to the top
- Getting all that data working for you (understanding key terms)
- How your ads are priced
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
- In house Google Ads managers; perhaps cost cutting moved the account from an agency to you?
- Business Owners managing their own Google Advertising account
- Businesses considering ‘trying’ Google Advertising
About the Presenter
David Bird is the Founder and Principal of Bird’s Eye Marketing, an Ottawa firm that specializes in getting businesses found on Google. He has been managing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) accounts since 2012 and is a recognized digital advertising and promotion expert.
David is certified with Google Ads with specializations in search, display and mobile advertising. He also has a Certificate of Achievement in Web Analytics from the University of British Columbia and has completed coursework in E-Marketing with the Canadian Marketing Association.